PLAYNE : The Meditation Game - O tej grze
Reviews - Currently Rated 95%
"Thank you for making this. It has changed my life, and made something so simple - so accessible." - Horizons96
"I guaratee if you play it 10 minutes a day, for 30 days, it will change your life in a very meaningful way. A must own." - Some Old Fool
"I never would have considered to practise meditation if it wasn't for this game [...] this game actually helps me to come at ease whenever I need it and for that I am very grateful." - Sanugia
"After my first 10 minute session I felt like I woke up from a dream. Anxiety melted away. I will be using this every day." - Schofield
"Using this app is very calming when I have many assignments due and need to lessen my anxiety. Much recommended :)" - Yeti Nepotist
"before this app, I didn't meditate at all. Since I started meditating with Playne, I only missed one day over the last 60 days or so" - Drone-Ah
"This game is relatively inexpensive compared to what it will give you to life." - Drodz
"I will definitely use these methods to help myself not only in critical moments but also in everyday life, just to make myself feel better" - Aga I My, Steam Curator
- Over 98% of players felt calmer and more relaxed after playing Playne
- Over 97% of players found the meditation technique in Playne easy to understand and practise
- Over 85% of players built a consistent habit of mindfulness by playing Playne
A word from the developer
My name is Krish and I developed Playne to do two things. Most people I speak to find mindfulness either too abstract, or too difficult to stick to and create a habit. I've created Playne to specifically solve these two hurdles which stop people from experiencing something that could really benefit them. All I've done is to integrate into the game a meditation technique, which I learnt from decades of practise, that is simple without any abstractions or being esoteric. Most of my efforts with Playne has been to develop gameplay elements that encourage you to meditate daily and consistently so you can build a habit of it. I think games are a great medium which can be used to help us grow.
I would ideally make Playne free - because I would like the benefits of Playne to be freely available to everyone. But this is my first game and I need to generate an income so that I can spend more time building and developing Playne further. I want to offer as much of my time and effort to bring about a more joyful world, even if its just a drop in the ocean. I hope this page tells you what Playne can do for you, and I hope Playne can help you experience all the benefits of mindfulness.
I’ve had the support of some wonderful people, without whom Playne would not have been possible. I am really grateful to the early adopters, friends and family. Without whom, Playne couldn't exist.
You are the wandererAt your ripe old age of 417, you’ve forgotten what made the sun stop moving, how the trees stopped growing and why everyone became immortal.
That is, until you met a little fox who wanted to help you remember, who wanted to show you how to bring balance back to the world.
What Is Playne?
- Learn a simple and effective meditation technique
- Designed to help you build a consistent habit of mindfulness
- Experience the many powerful benefits of mindfulness
- Game world grows and transforms as you progress
- Explore the Story of Playne, written by a BAFTA nominated film-maker
- Evolve mode : an open world meditation sand-box
Playne is currently in early access but features are being added to the game regularly, thanks to the input from our wonderful community.
New End Game Unlock : Evolve Mode
- Gameplay designed to encourages passive mindfulness through breath awareness
- Walk around 4 sq km of an island inspired by Scotland.
- Yes, you can only walk, you won't find any sprinting shenanigans here
- Collect seeds from the 'Last Tree'
- Plant the seeds
- Meditate to make the seeds grow into tree.
- Trees grow into your forest
- Create your tranquil space
What is Meditation?
In simple terms, meditation is like exercise for your consciousness. The more you do it, the better you get at it and the better you’ll be.
Here are some of the proven benefits of meditation.
- Cultivate creativity
- Improve immunity
- Improve your mood and psychological well-being
- Increases feelings of compassion and decreases worry
- decreases feelings of loneliness
- Decrease depression
- Better regulate mood and anxiety disorders
- Prepares you to deal with stressful events
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Reduces symptoms of panic disorder
- Reduce addictions
- Improves your focus, attention, and ability to work under stress
- Improves information processing and decision-making
- Improves mental resilience and emotional intelligence
- Relieves pain better than morphine
- Helps manage ADHD
- Increases the ability to keep focus in spite of distractions
- Improves learning, memory and self-awareness
- Decreases inflammatory disorders
- Decreases cellular-level inflammation
- Helps prevent asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease
- Reduces risk of Alzheimer’s and premature death
- Helps manage psoriasis
- Reduces emotional eating
More details can be found here : https://liveanddare.com/benefits-of-meditation/Made with Love in Scotland!