Construct PRO - O tej grze Construct PRO is a sandbox-designer, where you can assemble any structure using metal parts, bolts, and nuts and test its physical behavior.
Currently the game has the following features:• assembly of a model using 29 parts
• saving the model in a simple text file and further uploading the model from there
• enabling the gravity to check physical behavior of the assembled structure
• changing the bolt properties (whether they are screwed on tightly or not) both in assembly of the model and with enabled gravity
• removal of bolts/parts both at assembly of the model and with enabled gravity
• application of a special Boltogun, capable to destroy any model
• use of electric motor for rotating the part attached to it
• test prototype with possibility to complete the game with it: you should assemble a model capable to overcome all obstacles and reach the finish line
• bugs (well, after all, it's an early access stage)
Do the parts become available gradually?Currently there are 29 parts in the game and all of them are available from the very first minute.
Can I complete the game?In my opinion, the sandbox games may have no completion; however, there is a goal in the Early Access version: to reach the finish line of the test prototype.
I want to ride my assembled car across vast, endless areas!Do you really believe it's exciting? This is not a race; it's a puzzle for brainstorming, not senseless moving around the same locations. (at least at Early Access stage =))
Can I connect two electric motors?Um, it seems I forgot to fix it...
Are there hats in the game?No. Who are you going to put them on? On a Boltogun? Then contact our developer and I'll add them =)
Who turns the Boltogun wheel?Magnetic power of indie-developers.